Nuke-Simek: The Cranboyz Pointman!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Star-Spangled Sketches: GI Joe!

 Hot on the heels of my GI Joe themed, Yo Joe June, I present to you, Star-Spangled Sketches! This will just be a few days of Red, White and Blue themed sketches and art, in celebration of the July 4th! And since I've been digging around in my GI Joe collection, let's start with the Real American Heroes! 


 GI Joe A Real American Hero rocketed onto the scene in the early 1980s when patriotism was at a definite height! GI Joe captured the hearts and minds of children and parents alike! I mean it's subtitle was, A Real American Hero! 




I know I was about 10 when GI Joe came out and I was ALL in! Here's a few "Star-Spangled Sketches" from my GI Joe collection! 

Duke by Brendon and Brian Fraim! 


Flint by Robert Atkins!

Lady Jaye by Joe Pekar!


Sgt Slaughter by Casey Jones!


 Scarlett and Snake Eyes by Tom Feister! 

I'll only be posting Star-Spangled Sketches for a few days, so check back tomorrow to see who's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment